General Terms – All Users
1. Your Relationship With Us
Welcome to Helo-BaBe (the “Platform”), which is owned and provided by PT MP GAMES, with its registered office at Republic of Indonesia, having its office at Gandaria 8 Office Tower, 23rd Floor, Unit C-D, Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kebayoran Lama Utara, Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia, or one of its affiliates (the “Company”, “we” or “us”).
You are reading the terms of service (these “Terms”), which govern the relationship and serve as an agreement between you and us and set forth the terms and conditions by which you may access and use the Platform and our related websites, services, applications, products and content (collectively, the “Services”). Our Services are provided for private, non-commercial use. For purposes of these Terms, “you” and “your” means you as the user of the Services.
These Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and us, and hence, please take the time to read them carefully.
2. Accepting these Terms
If you are accessing or using the Services on behalf of a business or entity, then (a) “you” and “your” includes you and that business or entity, (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the business or entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf, and (c) your business or entity is legally and financially responsible for your access or use of the Services as well as for the access or use of your account by others, regardless of whether or not they are affiliated with your entity, including any employees, agents or contractors.
If you access or use the Services from within a jurisdiction for which there are separate supplemental terms, you also hereby agree to the supplemental terms applicable to users in each jurisdiction as outlined in the relevant “Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific” section below. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific that are relevant to your jurisdiction from which you access or use the Services, and the rest of these Terms, the relevant jurisdiction’s Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific will supersede and control with respect to your use of the Services from that jurisdiction.
You can accept these Terms by accessing or using our Services. You understand and agree that we will treat your access or use of the Services as acceptance of these Terms from that point onwards.
You should print or save a local copy of these Terms for your records.
3. Changes to these Terms
We may amend these Terms from time to time, to reflect changes to applicable laws, regulations, standards, industry codes or other instruments of a similar nature, or to reflect changes, updates or new features to the Platform and/or Services. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of any material changes to these Terms, such as through a notice on our Platform or a push notification. However, you should look at these Terms regularly to check for such changes. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms, which reflect the effective date of such amended Terms. Your continued access or use of the Platform and/or Services after the date of the updated Terms constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms. If you do not agree to the updated Terms, you must stop accessing or using the Platform and Services.
4. Your Account with Us
To access or use some of our Services, you must create an account with us. When you create this account, you must provide true, complete, accurate and up-to-date information. It is important that you maintain and promptly update your account details and any other information you provide to us, to keep such information current and complete.
It is important that you keep your account password confidential and that you do not disclose it to any third party. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account login details. If you know or suspect that any third party knows your password or has accessed your account, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
You agree that you are solely responsible (to us and to others) for the activity that occurs under your account. If you are accessing the Platform or using the Services on behalf of a business or entity, all such activities will be attributable to and binding on such business or entity.
We or our affiliates may, but shall have no obligations to, monitor activities on the Platform that occur under or through the use of your account, but shall not be responsible for any losses incurred by you as a result of or arising from any unauthorised access to your account.
We reserve the right to disable your user account, and remove or disable any content you upload or share, at any time without notice to you, including if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have failed or are about to fail to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms, or if activities occur on your account which, in our sole discretion, would or might cause damage to or impair the Services or infringe or violate any third party rights, or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Subject to any statutory rights you might have, if your account is temporarily or permanently suspended or terminated, access to your account may be suspended or terminated, and any related information or content associated with your account may not be accessible. As we do not guarantee the permanent availability of your content, you should regularly make backups of any content you value.
We take the protection of your privacy very seriously, and hence we accord all personal information related to your account with the high standards of data protection and security measures as mandated under applicable laws. Please refer to our Community Guidelines for further information.
If you no longer want to use our Services, and would like your account deleted, we can take care of this for you. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with further assistance and guide you through the process. Once you choose to delete your account, you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have uploaded, created, edited, shared, received from other users or are otherwise associated with your account.
5. Your Access to and Use of Our Services
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not:
- access or use the Services if you are not fully able and legally competent to agree to these Terms or if you are not authorized to use the Services by your parent or legal guardian or the business or entity that you represent;
- carry out any activity during the access or use of our Services which is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent in any way;
- make unauthorised copies, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create any derivative works of the Services or any content included therein, including any files, tables or documentation (or any portion thereof) or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied by the Services or any derivative works thereof;
- modify or remove any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, slogan, logo, image, or other proprietary notation displayed on or through the Services;
- distribute, license, transfer, or sell, in whole or in part, any of the Services or any derivative works thereof;
- market, rent or lease the Services for a fee or charge, or use the Services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation;
- use the Services, without our express written consent, for any commercial or unauthorized purpose, including communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation or spamming;
- interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services, disrupt our website or any networks connected to the Services, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- incorporate the Services or any portion thereof into any other program or product. In such case, we reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or limit access to the Services in our sole discretion;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent you or your affiliation with any person or entity, including giving the impression that any content you upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available emanates from the Services;
- intimidate or harass another, or promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorisation from the Company, or create a false identity on the Services;
- use the Services in a manner that may create a conflict of interest or undermine the purposes of the Services, such as trading reviews with other users or writing or soliciting fake reviews;
use the Services to communicate, upload, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available in any way:
- computer codes (including malware or software) or files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, key loggers, logic bombs or any other material that is malicious or technologically harmful, destructive, disabling or which assists in or enables theft, alteration, denial of service, unauthorised disclosure or destruction or corruption of data (“Harmful Code”);
- any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other prohibited form of solicitation;
- any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, number and feature in the personal identity document (e.g., national identification numbers, passport numbers) or credit card numbers; any material which does or may infringe any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property or privacy rights of any other person;
- any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful or inflammatory; any material that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, dangerous activities or self-harm; any material that is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonise people, especially trolling and bullying, or is intended to harass, harm, hurt, scare, distress, embarrass or upset people; any material that contains a threat of any kind, including threats of physical violence; any material that is racist or discriminatory, including discrimination on the basis of someone’s race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality;
- any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide; or
- material that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is illegal or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Services, or which may expose the Company, the Services or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
In addition to the above, your access to and use of the Services must, at all times, be compliant with our Community Guidelines.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to content at our discretion for any reason or no reason. Some of the reasons we may remove or disable access to content may include finding the content objectionable, in violation of these Terms or our Community Guidelines, or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users. Our automated systems analyse your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection. This analysis occurs as the content is sent, received, and when it is stored.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
We respect intellectual property rights and ask you to do the same. As a condition of your access to and use of the Services, you agree not to use the Services to infringe on any intellectual property rights. We reserve the right, with or without notice, at any time and in our sole discretion to block access to and/or terminate the accounts of any user who infringes or is alleged to infringe any copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
Further, all legal right, title, interest and intellectual property in the Platform and the Services, (irrespective of whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist), belong solely with the Company, and nothing in these Terms gives you the right to use any of the Company’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features in any manner whatsoever without our express and prior written consent.
A. Company Content
As between you and the Company, all content, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music on and “look and feel” of the Services, and all intellectual property rights related thereto (the “Company Content”), are either owned or licensed by the Company, it being understood that you or your licensors will own any User Content (as defined below) you upload or transmit through the Services. Use of the Company Content or materials on the Services for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. Such content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without our or, where applicable, our licensors’ prior written consent. We and our licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to their content.
You acknowledge and agree that we may generate revenues, increase goodwill or otherwise increase our value from your use of the Services, including, by way of example and not limitation, through the sale of advertising, sponsorships, promotions, usage data and virtual gifts (as further explained in the “Virtual Items Policy”), and except as specifically permitted by us in these Terms or in another agreement you enter into with us, you will have no right to share in any such revenue, goodwill or value whatsoever. You further acknowledge that, except as specifically permitted by us in these Terms or in another agreement you enter into with us, you (i) have no right to receive any income or other consideration from any User Content or your use of any musical works, sound recordings or audiovisual clips made available to you on or through the Services, including in any User Content created by you, and (ii) are prohibited from exercising any rights to monetize or obtain consideration from any User Content within the Services or on any third party service (e.g., you cannot claim User Content that has been uploaded to a social media platform such as YouTube for monetization).
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, worldwide license to access and use the Services, including to download the Platform on a permitted device, and to access the Company Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use through your use of the Services and solely in compliance with these Terms. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Services and the Company Content. You acknowledge and agree that the Company may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
SAVE AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED UNDER THESE TERMS, NO RIGHTS ARE LICENSED WITH RESPECT TO SOUND RECORDINGS AND THE MUSICAL WORKS EMBODIED THEREIN THAT ARE MADE AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE.
You acknowledge and agree that when you view content provided by others on the Services, you are doing so at your own risk. The content on our Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Services.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that any Company Content (including User Content) is accurate, complete or up to date. Where our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, such as in the form of advertisements, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Such links should not be interpreted as approval or endorsement by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. Your use of such websites may be subject to terms and conditions (including privacy policies) between the providers of such websites and you. We have no control over such terms and conditions and shall under no circumstances be a party to any arrangement (including agreement) or understanding between you and such providers. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and other users on the Services (including User Content).
B. User-Generated Content
Users of the Services may be permitted to upload, publish, post or transmit (such as via a stream) or otherwise make available content through the Services including, without limitation, any text, photographs, user videos, sound recordings and the musical works embodied therein, including videos that incorporate locally stored sound recordings from your personal music library and ambient noise (“User Content”). Users of the Services may also extract all or any portion of User Content created by another user to produce additional User Content, including collaborative User Content with other users, that combine and intersperse User Content generated by more than one user. Users of the Services may also overlay music, graphics, stickers, virtual items (as further explained in the “Virtual Items Policy”) and other elements provided by the Company (“Company Elements”) onto this User Content and transmit this User Content through the Services. The information and materials in the User Content, including User Content that includes Company Elements, have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on the Services (including through use of the virtual gifts) do not represent our views or values. Whenever you access or use a feature that allows you to upload or transmit User Content through the Services (including via certain third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter), or to make contact with other users of the Services, you must comply with the standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above. You may also choose to upload or transmit your User Content, including User Content that includes Company Elements, on sites or platforms hosted by third parties. If you decide to do this, you must comply with their content guidelines as well as with the standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
All User Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You must not post any User Content on or through the Services or transmit to us any User Content that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. When you submit User Content through the Services, you agree, represent and warrant that you own such User Content, or you have received all necessary permissions, clearances from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to the Services, to transmit it from the Services to other third party platforms, and/or adopt any third party content.
If you only own the rights in and to a sound recording, but not to the underlying musical works embodied in such sound recordings, then you must not post such sound recordings to the Services unless you have all permissions, clearances from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the musical work to submit it to the Services.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in these Terms, you or the owner of your User Content still own the copyright in User Content sent to us, but by submitting User Content via the Services, you hereby grant us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual, worldwide licence to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, make derivative works of, publish and/or transmit, and/or distribute and to authorise other users of the Services and other third-parties to view, access, use, download, modify, adapt, reproduce, make derivative works of, publish and/or transmit your User Content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented.
You further grant us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual, worldwide license to use your user name, image, voice, and likeness to identify you as the source of any of your User Content.
For the avoidance of doubt, the rights granted in the preceding paragraphs of this Section include, but are not limited to, the right to reproduce sound recordings (and make mechanical reproductions of the musical works embodied in such sound recordings), and publicly perform and communicate to the public sound recordings (and the musical works embodied therein), all on a royalty-free basis. This means that you are granting us the right to use your User Content without the obligation to pay royalties to any third party, including, but not limited to, a sound recording copyright owner (e.g., a record label), a musical work copyright owner (e.g., a music publisher), a performing rights organization (e.g., ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, etc.) (a “PRO”), a sound recording PRO (e.g., SoundExchange), collective management organisations (“CMOs”), any unions or guilds, and engineers, producers or other royalty participants involved in the creation of User Content.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any User Content or endorse any opinions expressed thereof. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabelled or are otherwise deceptive. All content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content.
Specific Rules for Musical Works and for Recording Artists. If you are a composer or author of a musical work and are affiliated with a PRO or CMO, then you must notify your PRO or CMO of the royalty-free license you grant through these Terms in your User Content to us. You are solely responsible for ensuring your compliance with the relevant PRO’s or CMO’s reporting obligations and any other terms of that PRO or CMO applicable to you. If you have assigned your rights to a music publisher, then you must obtain the consent of such music publisher to grant the royalty-free license(s) set forth in these Terms in your User Content or have such music publisher enter into these Terms with us. Just because you authored a musical work (e.g., wrote a song) does not mean you have the right to grant us the licenses in these Terms. If you are a recording artist under contract with a record label, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in compliance with any contractual obligations you may have to your record label, including if you create any new recordings through the Services that may be claimed by your label.
Through-To-The-Audience Rights. All of the rights you grant in your User Content in these Terms are provided on a through-to-the-audience basis, meaning the owners or operators of third-party services will not have any separate liability to you or any other third party for User Content posted or used on such third party service via the Services.
Waiver of Rights to User Content. By posting User Content to or through the Services, you waive any rights to prior inspection or approval of any marketing or promotional materials related to such User Content. You also waive any and all rights of privacy, publicity, or any other rights of a similar nature in connection with your User Content, or any portion thereof. To the extent any moral rights are not transferable or assignable, you hereby waive and agree never to assert any and all moral rights, or to support, maintain or permit any action based on any moral rights that you may have in or with respect to any User Content you post to or through the Services.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to our Services constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We, or authorised third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our or their sole discretion. We have the right to remove, disallow, block or delete any posting you make on our Platform or through our Services if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above. In addition, we have the right – but not the obligation – in our sole discretion to remove, disallow, block or delete any User Content (i) that we consider to violate these Terms, or (ii) in response to complaints from other users or third parties, with or without notice and without any liability to you. As a result, we recommend that you save copies of any User Content that you post to the Services on your personal device(s) in the event that you want to ensure that you have permanent access to copies of such User Content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness or quality of any User Content, and under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content.
You control whether your User Content is made publicly available on the Services to all other users of the Services or only available to people you approve. To restrict access to your User Content, you should select the privacy setting available within the Platform.
We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted or made available by users and published by us or by authorised third parties. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content made available by you and other users on the Services (including User Content).
If you wish to complain about information and materials (including User Content) uploaded by other users, please contact us at: email@example.com.
The Company takes reasonable measures to expeditiously remove from our Services any infringing material that we become aware of. It is the Company’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable or terminate the accounts of users of the Services who repeatedly infringe copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
While our own staff is continually working to develop and evaluate our own product ideas and features, we pride ourselves on paying close attention to the interests, feedback, comments, and suggestions we receive from the user community. If you choose to contribute by sending us or our employees any ideas for products, services, features, modifications, enhancements, content, refinements, technologies, content offerings (such as audio, visual, games, or other types of content), promotions, strategies, or product/feature names, or any related documentation, artwork, computer code, diagrams, or other materials (collectively “Feedback”), then regardless of what your accompanying communication may say, the following terms will apply, so that future misunderstandings can be avoided. Accordingly, by sending Feedback to us, you agree that:
- The Company has no obligation to review, consider, comment on, or implement your Feedback, or to return to you all or part of any Feedback for any reason;
- Feedback is provided on a non-confidential basis, and we are not under any obligation to keep any Feedback you send confidential or to refrain from using or disclosing it in any way; and
- You irrevocably grant us perpetual and unlimited permission to reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, modify, publicly perform (including on a through-to-the-audience basis), communicate to the public, make available, publicly display, and otherwise use and exploit the Feedback and derivatives thereof for any purpose and without restriction, free of charge and without attribution of any kind, including by making, using, selling, offering for sale, importing, and promoting commercial products and services that incorporate or embody Feedback, whether in whole or in part, and whether as provided or as modified.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and advisors (each an “Indemnified Party”) from any and all direct and indirect losses, claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses, which may be suffered or incurred by an Indemnified Party or asserted against an Indemnified Party, arising out of a breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms or arising out of a breach of your obligations, representation and warranties under these Terms.
9. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT YOU CANNOT CONTRACTUALLY AGREE TO ALTER OR WAIVE AND ARE LEGALLY ALWAYS ENTITLED TO AS A CONSUMER. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO THEM. IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS;
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR OR WILL NOT CONTAIN HARMFUL CODE;
- ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, UP TO DATE, OR RELIABLE; AND
- DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER TERMS (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED TERMS AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR CONFORMANCE WITH DESCRIPTION) APPLY TO THE SERVICES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ARE EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS. WE MAY CHANGE, SUSPEND, WITHDRAW OR RESTRICT THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OR ANY PART OF OUR PLATFORM FOR BUSINESS AND OPERATIONAL REASONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THIS INCLUDES LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS AND FOR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
SUBJECT TO THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- (I) ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY); (II) ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL; (III) ANY LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; (IV) ANY LOSS, CORRUPTION, DISCLOSURE, ACCESS, ALTERATION OR MISUSE OF DATA SUFFERED BY YOU; OR (V) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU.
ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF:
- ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICE;
- ANY CHANGES WHICH WE MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
- THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- ANY ACTION OR CONDUCT OF ANOTHER USER;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE US WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
- OR YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY PROVIDE OUR PLATFORM FOR DOMESTIC, PRIVATE AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE OUR PLATFORM FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSES, AND WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
IF DEFECTIVE DIGITAL CONTENT THAT WE HAVE SUPPLIED DAMAGES A DEVICE OR DIGITAL CONTENT BELONGING TO YOU AND THIS IS CAUSED BY OUR FAILURE TO USE REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, WE WILL EITHER REPAIR THE DAMAGE OR PAY YOU COMPENSATION. HOWEVER, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE THAT YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY FOLLOWING OUR ADVICE TO APPLY AN UPDATE OFFERED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE OR FOR DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOU FAILING TO CORRECTLY FOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OR TO HAVE IN PLACE THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ADVISED BY US.
THESE LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MOBILE CHARGES THAT MAY APPLY TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, INCLUDING TEXT-MESSAGING AND DATA CHARGES. IF YOU’RE UNSURE WHAT THOSE CHARGES MAY BE, YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER BEFORE USING THE SERVICE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY DISPUTE YOU HAVE WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE AND NOT LIMITATION, ANY CARRIER, COPYRIGHT OWNER OR OTHER USER, IS DIRECTLY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND YOU IRREVOCABLY RELEASE US AND OUR AFFILIATES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY US DOLLARS (USD $50) OR THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES IN SECTION 9 AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION 10 AND IN THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND THE ALLOCATION OF RISK HEREIN ARE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES, WITHOUT WHICH THE COMPANY WOULD NOT HAVE PROVIDED ACCESS TO THE SERVICES TO THE USER.
11. Other Terms
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. Subject to the Supplemental Terms – These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding existence, validity or termination of these Terms, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of three (3) arbitrators. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Open Source. The Platform contains certain open source software. Each item of open source software is subject to its own applicable license terms, which can be found at Open Source Policy.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms (including the Supplemental Terms below) constitute the whole legal agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between you and the Company in relation to the Services.
- Links. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Age Limit. The Services are only for people who are 13 years of age or above (this age limit may be higher in some jurisdictions as set forth in the Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific). By using the Services, you confirm that you are over the relevant age specified herein. If we learn that someone under the relevant age specified above is using the Services, we will terminate that user’s account.
- No Waiver. Our failure to insist upon or enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- Security. We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or Harmful Code. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Severability. If any court of law, having jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from these Terms without affecting the rest of these Terms, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Third Party Rights. Unless specifically provided herein, any person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right whatsoever under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce these Terms or any of its terms.
Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific
Indonesia. If you are using our Services in Indonesia, the following additional terms apply. In the event of any conflict between the following additional terms and the provisions of the main body of these Terms, the following terms shall prevail.
- Age Limit. The Services are only for people who are 14 years of age or older in Indonesia.
- Accepting these Terms. If you are between 14 and 21 years of age, are not married or are under guardianship, your account must be opened under the name of your parent(s) or guardian(s). Further, you represent and warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) unless you indicate otherwise. By consenting, your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are agreeing to take responsibility for: (i) all your actions in connection with your access to the Services; (ii) any fees or charges associated with your use of any of the Services (as applicable); (iii) your compliance with this Terms; and (iv) ensuring that any of your participation in Services will not, in any event, result in any violation of applicable laws and regulations relating to child protections. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) and your parent(s) or guardian(s) is not willing to open the account under their name, you must cease accessing the Services.
- Your access to and use of our Services. You may not use the Services to upload, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available in any way (including for the purposes of creating and/or streaming content) any User Content that violates or potentially violate our Community Guidelines.
- Language. These Terms has been prepared in the English language and Indonesian language. In the event of any inconsistency or different interpretation between the English text and Indonesian text, the English text shall prevail and the relevant Indonesian text shall be deemed to be automatically amended to conform with and to make the relevant Indonesian text consistent with the relevant English text. Each party acknowledges that it has read these Terms and understands its content and that these Terms have been entered into freely and without duress. You acknowledge that you fully understand the language and the content of these Terms, and you agree that you will not use the provisions under Law of the Republic of Indonesia No. 24 of 2009 on Flag, Language, State Emblem and National Anthem, Presidential Regulation No. 63 of 2019 on Use of Indonesian Language or any other laws and regulations to invalidate these Terms.
Malaysia. If you are using our Services in Malaysia, the following additional terms apply. In the event of any conflict between the following additional terms and the provisions of the main body of these Terms, the following terms shall prevail.
- Accepting these Terms. If you are between 13 and 17 years of age, your account must be opened under the name of your parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Further, you represent and warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) unless you indicate otherwise. By consenting, your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are agreeing to take responsibility for: (i) all your actions in connection with your access to the Services; (ii) any fees or charges associated with your use of any of the Services (as applicable); (iii) your compliance with these Terms; and (iv) ensuring that your participation in any of the Services will not, in any event, result in any violation of applicable laws and regulations relating to child protection. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), or your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is not willing to open the account under their name, you must cease accessing the Services.
Thailand. If you are using our Services in Thailand, the following additional terms apply. In the event of any conflict between the following additional terms and the provisions of the main body of these Terms, the following terms shall prevail.
- Age Limit. The Services are only for people who are 13 years of age or above. By using the Services, you confirm that you are 13 years of age or above. If you are between 13 to 20 years of age, are not married or are under guardianship, you may use the Services only with the involvement and consent of a parent or a legal guardian. By consenting, your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are agreeing to take responsibility for: (i) all your actions in connection with your access to the Services; (ii) any fees or charges associated with your use of any of the Services (as applicable); (iii) your compliance with these Terms; and (iv) ensuring that any of your participation in Services will not, in any event, result in any violation of applicable laws and regulations relating to child protections. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), or your parent(s) or guardian(s) is not willing to open the account under their name, you must immediately cease accessing the Services. If we learn that someone under the relevant age specified above is using the Services, we will terminate that user’s account.
- Language. These Terms have been prepared in the English language and Thai language. In the event of any inconsistency or different interpretation between the English text and Thai text, the English text shall prevail, and the relevant Thai text shall be deemed to be automatically amended to conform with and to make the relevant Thai text consistent with the relevant English text. You acknowledge that you have read these Terms and that you fully understand the language and the content of these Terms.
Vietnam. If you are using our Services in Vietnam, the following additional terms apply. In the event of any conflict between the following additional terms and the provisions of the main body of these Terms, the following terms shall prevail.
- Age Limit. The Services are only for people who are 13 years of age or above. By using the Services, you confirm that you are 13 years of age or above If you are over 13 but under 16 years of age, you may use the Services only with the involvement and consent of a parent or a legal guardian. By consenting to these Terms, your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are agreeing to take responsibility for: (i) all your actions in connection with your access to the Services; (ii) any fees or charges associated with your use of any of the Services (as applicable); (iii) your compliance with these Terms; and (iv) ensuring that any of your participation in Services will not, in any event, result in any violation of applicable laws and regulations relating to child protections. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), or your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is not willing to open the account under their name, you must immediately cease accessing the Services. If we learn that someone under the relevant age specified above is using the Services, we will terminate that user’s account.
- Language. These Terms have been prepared in the English language and Vietnamese language. In the event of any inconsistency or different interpretation between the English text and Vietnamese text, the English text shall prevail, and the relevant Vietnamese text shall be deemed to be automatically amended to conform with and to make the relevant Vietnamese text consistent with the relevant English text. You acknowledge that you have read these Terms and that you fully understand the language and the content of these Terms.